Friday, March 26, 2010

Boy or Girl? At home gender test!!!

This morning I took the $30 IntelliGender test!! It is 82% accurate........the results were a little confusing at first! The majority of it was the girl color, but the very bottom of the tester was the boy color!! So I took some pics and went on their website and they had some sample pics to compare to, and the second I saw them I knew mine matched COMPLETELY with the girl!! The boys were all smokey green throughout the whole thing very dark and dominant!! The girls was orangish-yellow and all of them had that darker color at the bottom I guess where the chemicals/crystals had just settled or something! So for now I'm going with girl!! Guess we will find out April 19th if it was correct or not!! I'm not gonna go out and buy anything pink or purple just yet, I was for sure confirmation!! But I've talked to lots of people that have done the test and everyone so far says theirs was accurate!! Even if its wrong I don't think it was a wasted $30....it was fun anyways!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment