Monday, June 7, 2010

Week #28........

Here is a pic of us at the Oklahoma Aquarium 6/5/10 & my growing belly!!


First & foremost we HAVE A NAME! I gave Nick until the end of May to help me with a name....nothing I suggested he would agree to & didn't give me any other suggestions, so I guess I'm naming him myself! Myles Mathiew Ardemagni!!!! =)
Today I went for my 6th appointment....the dreaded blood glucose test! I had to drink this nasty orange drink that tasted like flat orange soda with LOTS of salt haha......had 5 minutes to drink it, then had to wait an hour before they checked my blood! I was the first this morning to pass the test, I was glad!! While waiting I saw Dr. Clouatre, I had gained a big EIGHT pounds since my last appt, total weight gain is at 17 pounds now! I was a little over 20 pounds at this point with Chanlyr!! Myles' heart rate was at "148 with hiccups" as the doctor said! The doppler thing kept going up as he would hiccup!! Must have been that nasty orange drink, cuz I hadn't had anything to eat or drink except that since I had to fast....which about killed me! I was STARVING when I got out of there at 10am!! I would have normally had breakfast AND a snack by that time!! lol Anyways....my measurements were right on track. I asked him about lifting things (Chanlyr) if it was okay......he said it couldn't be helped having a 1 year old, but to try & limit my lifting with him, and to rest & get help whenever possible. He said Nick should be informed of this =) I will BE SURE to tell him, believe me!!
I start going every 2 weeks now, so my next appt is June 21st @ 10:15am!
We are hoping to start working on the nursery VERY soon! Airplanes are the "theme" as of now, that is subject to change until we actually order the bedding!! We'll see........ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment